Our terms and conditions are laid out below. To advertise with "Poker Tips" or any of the "Casino Tips Group" click here.
Terms and Conditions
1. This website is provided by us, to offer ideas to internet users who are trying to learn online poker and other Casino games for profit or just for fun.
2. The website is provided as a free service available to Internet users and use of it does not create any legal relations between the user and ourselves.
3. We have taken every care in the preparation of this website, to ensure the detail it contains is both current and accurate, but make no express or implied warranties and accept no responsibility for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information it contains.
4. The information on this "Poker Tips" website is directed at those persons who are resident and ordinarily resident in the UK. Should this not apply to you then it is your responsibility to ensure you are not breaking any local gambling laws where you are.
5. This website contains links to other websites. We will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of material on any website which is not under our control. You should always check the terms and conditions of use of any sites that are linked to from this site.
6. By browsing this website you accept that you are bound by our current terms and conditions and as these may be updated from time to time, we suggest you check these whenever you revisit our site.
7. We recommend tips and strategies in the hope you will increase your online Blackjack winnings and profits, however we cannot accept responsibility, or be liable, for any losses you may have.
8. · Don't be afraid to bet, but if you cannot afford the losses then don't gamble at all. If your gambling becomes at problem then we recommend you delete all gambling software from your system, request your accounts are closed and that you visit http://www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk/
Thank you for choosing to visit "Poker Tips" at www.poker-tips.co.uk.
All Trademarks recognised.